Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Sunshine

Hello Happy Monday hope you had a nice weekend, we had a nice weekend with our friend visiting from Germany. I decided to do a page today on one of the photos taken over the weekend, both Greg and I like this photo of us at Red Mango enjoying a frozen yoghurt so I decided to use my new Artbooking cartridge to do a layout of it. I really like how I can now use Artbooking in the Cricut Craft room as I can resize any of the images to customize the layout. For this one I used a patterned piece as the background then resized the sunshine overlay to be 11 x 11 inches in a yellow glittery paper. I cut out the I love you bubble out of some yellow patterned paper and placed some blue underneath. I cut a tag and did my journaling in Publisher for his and also cut out the font in red. I used my Sweet Shoppe cartridge to cut out the little frozen yoghurt and added some glossy accents on the cherry to make it shiny. I added a butterfly sticker and some buttons to finish.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful page honey, it is a lovely photo, i wish we were there now having another one! I could use a lucky taro right about now!! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and colourful and what a wonderful busy weekend you both had. This page will be something to remember, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful fun filled wekend you have had with Conny. this page is so sunny and bright a perfect match for the lovely photo of you and Greg.xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete