Saturday, July 13, 2013

At the park

Hello Happy Friday, I have a nice page to share with you today. These photos are of not long after Greg and I met, so they are oldies but goodies. I've had them sitting in my photo box for a while and the other day I was looking through some of my stash and I found the chipboard title (At the Park) sitting there and I knew It would be ideal for these photos. I also knew I had this paper, I bought it a few Christmas's ago in Australia from Riot in Highpoint and again I knew it would be great for this. So I mounted 2 of the photos on brown paper and then cut a frame from my Elegant Edges cartridge for the middle photo. I added various chipboard embellishments and some flowers and a chipboard tag to which I journalled on Publisher and added some ribbon. For the title it was a raw chipboard piece so I coloured it with my markers. Greg said he loved this page and one of the best yet so I was really pleased! Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. very found memories, one of your best ever! love it!! :-) Love hubby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That page is wonderful. I love all the little trees at the bottom. You are making wonderful memories. Come visit and join my Give-A-way.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another bright bubbly page of your early days and the background paper and the coloured items sure enhance the page. Photos are well placed also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely "memory" page Lindsey I like the fun elements you've added with the flowers stickers. You're never too old to enjoy a swing and a see-saw love it mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete