Hello I've been home most of the day today and now I'm glad to be inside before the storm comes later, chores are done so I've been able to do some scrapbooking. I'm still doing my Disneyland pages, I decided to do this one on the food at Disney and the Jolly Holiday cafe we went to where they had the cutest Mickey Mouse face chocolate tarts, Greg and I shared one and it was delicious and a lot of fun.
I used some white cardstock as the base then some Mickey mouse paper which I love. I added a large piece of red dot paper, this was actually from a Christmas stack but it was pretty generic and went well with the colors. I added a red dot border and a brown star border and a Mickey Mouse balloon sticker. I decided to make a little menu out of my chalkboard paper my lovely husband found for me last week at Michaels on clearance, I've been wanting to try this for a while! It was hard to cut in the Cricut though as it kept slipping but I persevered and it was ok. I am not normally a fan on handwriting on layouts but each to their own but for this time I made an exception as it was a "menu" after all so handwriting made sense. I cut the menu from Art Philosophy and added some eyelets and polka dot ribbon. For the font I used Tags Bags Boxes and More and cut that in brown, then I added white faux stitching with a gel pen. Hope you enjoy!
Mickey Mouse paper is so cute and I liked the way you enhanced the middle strip in red. The Mickey Mouse pie looked too nice to eat. Lovely way to remember Disney World.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness the blog page is back to normal as yesterday the bottom half of page was missing. Lesley
Beautiful page honey, i see you have been using the stuff i got on my last trip! Chalkboard menu looks brilliant!! Love hubby xoxox
ReplyDelete