Thursday, February 21, 2013
Mad Hatter Tea Cups
Hello I haven't put a blog post on for a little while, I enjoyed spending time with Greg ♥ whilst he was on vacation and of course our wonderful Valentines Day which I am very much looking foward to scrapping. Today I had chance to finish a page I started before Valentine's Day, it's continuing on with Disneyland. I decided to do a page on one of my favourite parts of Disneyland the Mad Hatter Teacup ride. Greg and I had such fun on this we were like big kids : ). I started with some lilac card stock and strips of floral and check papers. I cut the font in the Cricut Craft Room using Story Book and Holiday Frames and Tags in a cream color. I then cut a frame from Art Philosophy in pink and put that around my journaling. I cut the tea cups from Love you a latte and decorated these with flowers. I decorated the page with some flowers and a butterfly as well as some sentiments. I'm really pleased with how this page turned out, a lovely memory of a lovely day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
beautiful page honey, wish we were there now in better weather having fun! Stay Warm! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute scrapbook page!
ReplyDeleteI can comment today as the bottom half wasn't there yesterday.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo of you in the Mad Hatters tea cup. Lovely page t remember your wonderful time at Disney World. Well presented. Lesley
I've been looking forward to seeing your new items on your blog Lindsey and now we're home I can enjoy looking at them.
ReplyDeleteThis page is so much fun and so colourful the photo's are lovely and show how much fun you both had. mom xxxx