Hello happy Tuesday, I am excited as it's only 2 days to Valentines Day and my darling Greg is going to be making a fabulous cake and cooking me a romantic dinner so I can't wait for that. I am going to make Greg a nice breakfast so it will be a good day : )
So today I had some time this morning before I go tot he gym with Greg and I finished a page I started on our trip to Disneyland last year. This page came together quickly and I love it. I used some black sparkle paper and then added a sheet of paper I found in California last year it's perfect as it's got the castle and fireworks on it. Greg was away last week in Massachusetts so he went craft shopping and came home with a lot of goodies for me (what a man!) and included in these goodies was a cute sticker "Dreams do come true" and another packet of chipboard stickers so I added the castle and stars from these then just added my journaling and some puffy hearts. Thanks for looking.
Your Valentine plans sound wonderful! Enjoy! Great page too! :)
ReplyDeleteBackground paper is perfect for the fireworks and a great page remembering Disneyland, well done Lesley.
ReplyDeletefantastic page of a fantastic day, paper is perfect to match the photos and embellishments!! love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeletethis must have been such a magical day lindsey the photo's and paer are a perfect match for such a special day.
ReplyDeleteHave a great valentines day, xxxx mom xxxx