Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hurrah for Hollywood

Hi, I've got another California page for you today. I bought this paper in California and obviously its for Hollywood themed pictures with Hollywood being the main thing on this page so this is what I came up with. I sometimes wonder what to do with these pages as it seems a shame to cover up the image on the paper but I made it work and I decided to make the title part of the page. So I used Art Philosophy in the Cricut Craft Room and cut out some stars, 2 large and the rest smaller. I cut the font from the Cricut Craft Room Basics. I used some stickers both flat and epoxy down the bottom. Greg got me the epoxy ones last time he was away on clearance at Joann's (he's such a nice boy) so I was glad I could use them. I painted some chipboard frames that mum and dad sent in white and then some Martha Stewart glitter paint to give it Hollywood appeal. Thanks for looking : )

4 comments:

  1. lovely page, love the stars, used that paper really well! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper for a perfect page, looks great, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very nice page Lindsey , I like the way you have framed the photo's and used the stickers that Greg found for you your ideas are always so inventive. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So envious of your travels to California :)
    The layout is just wonderful and such a lovely reminder of your trip. Lucky you! :)

    ReplyDelete