Hello I made this page late this afternoon, I've been busy all morning with housework and then the Dentist so I had some time this afternoon. I miss my hubby Greg so I'm trying to keep busy till he gets back later in the week but I know he will love this page, hope you do too. This is one of our anniversary last October and the fabulous cake Greg made to celebrate it.
I used some lemon yellow cardstock for the base then some check paper. I used my Cricut to cut a scalloped square at 10.5 inches from Art Philosophy in the daisy paper. For the title I found this lovely LOVE word from Create a Critter so I put this in the Cricut Craft Room and made it the size I wanted. I cut that in some yellow dot paper, I then cut it again in red but only cut out the heart. I then used Opposites attract to cut out You in the same yellow dot paper. I ran the heart through my hearts Cuttlebug embossing folder to add something different to it. For the finishing touches I added a strip of journaling that I did in Publisher and added some stickers. I really like the black one which says "A dream is a wish your heart makes", which is such a lovely saying. I added some sparkle hearts and a LOVE button.
Lovely page honey, bright and colorful like the cake! Love the caption (pun intended) love hubby
ReplyDeleteAnother great page, are you keeping your anniversary pages in a seperate book. The layout and cutouts are nice, Lesley.
ReplyDeleteA really lovely page Lindsey,I love the black sticker you've used "a dream is a wish your heart makes" that's beautiful and so fitting for this page. xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteSweet! Great colors! :)
ReplyDelete