Friday, February 8, 2013

Friends card

Afternoon everyone I made this card last night, I wanted to try out my Inktense watercolor pencils Greg ♥ bought me for Christmas. I used a yellow card and some pretty daisy paper I love the paper it's so fresh and spring like (I wish Spring would arrive really early in Chicago!). I then got out a set of Inkadinkado stamps I got ages ago i found them really cheap at Marshalls or TJ Maxx and stamped the large flower onto the daisy paper then again onto white. I used my pencils to colour in the flower, it was fun coloring, it took me back to when I was a little girl : ). I then used my water brush to blend the colours a bit and it turned out good if I say  so myself for my first go : ). I added some diagnol strips of paper on the bottom right and added a flower and stamped friends.

3 comments:

  1. You sure have come along way with all the pretty cards you are making, they are all so different and creative. I love the idea of the daisy on top of the daisy background, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. The water colors look great, very striking! Love hubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card Lindsey very pretty and fresh,you did very well mastering the water brush the daisy looks gorgeous on that background xxx mom xxx
    I still like colouring in to :-)
    xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete