Hi and Happy Friday and it is indeed a Happy Friday for me today as Greg is on the train from the airport as I type on on his way home after being in Seattle this week so I will be glad to have my hubby home : )
This morning I made a little Easter pillow box for my mum and dad to put their Easter Eggs in, I'm mailing it off on the weekend and I wanted to put the eggs in something nice rather than just the packet. I had a lovely sheet of Basic Grey paper sitting in my stash and I liked the soft colors which remind me of Easter so I cut that at 4.5 inches on my Cricut using the Spring and Summer Tablescapes cartridge. Greg bought me this one for Christmas & this is the first chance I have used it, it's quite cute and I think I might make a few Easter and Spring decorations for our table from it. I then used a scrap of the same Basic Grey paper and cut a scalloped circle at 3 inches from Art Philosophy. I then cut the cute bunny circle from the Tablescapes cartridge at 2.5 inches. I put some dark green card behind the bunny to make him green. For the ribbon label I used Art Philosophy again at 1.5 inches and I stamped using a CTMH set of stamps I use a lot for Happy Easter. I found a scrap of pink grosgrain ribbon to tie it on. A combination of making this cute box and awaiting Greg's arrival made me smile today, it has me thinking of Spring which I need after trudging outside in the snow and slush. Have a great weekend!
Yum hope that's for me! lovely box honey! love hubby xoxoox
ReplyDeleteYou always make the most adorable and yummy projects! :)
ReplyDelete