Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Special ornament
Hello I think lately my blog is becoming a more all round craft blog than just papercrafts but that's ok as I love lots of types of crafting and this one was too nice to not show. I made a decoration for my friend Conny's Christmas tree as I know she likes to display ornaments from travels. I bought a ceramic ornament from Michaels and then printed a really nice picture of the Chicago Theatre which I used Mod Podge to adhere and then a Martha Stewart clear glaze over the top. On the other side is a stencil painted greeting. Very simple to do yet a really nice keepsake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous ornament honey and best off all, its hand made and a one off! Love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteThat will be a real keepsake ornament, specially when Connie collects them from the different places in her travels, wow! specially a handmade Christmas one. I like it. Lesley
ReplyDeletethat is a really lovely idea Lindsey and so beuatiful Conny will treasure this and always remember her time spent with you and Greg.mom xxx
ReplyDelete