Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2 Christmas cards

Hello Happy Tuesday, I made these two cards this morning I've not made anything for a few days I've been too busy and the bit of time I have I've been doing some knitting but here are two cards that I enjoyed making. I cut the cards out of the Artiste cartridge at 4.5 inches and used the Cricut Craft Room to cut the circles out of the cards. For each card I placed a patterned piece of card underneath the circle cut out. For the first card I stamped Let it Snow and used Joys of the Season to make the little scene. I cut the hills out of white then glittered them to make them look snowy. For the second card I stamped Holly Jolly and used Joys of the Season to cut out the holly and used red gemstones for the berries.

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey they are both lovely Christmas cards and you have put some thought into both of them. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 lovely cards Lindsey I would be happy to recieve either of these I love the punched out edges on the cards and the little berries on the holley. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards honey, as always professional quality! Anybody should be very happy to receive either of those cards! Love Hubby! xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey.Both your cards are so pretty.Love the edge on the cards and the apertures you've created.The little scene is so pretty and the holly stunning.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete