Sunday, September 30, 2012
Glad Tidings Tree
Hello here is a card I did yesterday I just love it and it turned out so nice! I started with a red glittery card and matted it with some chevron green and white card. I stamped Glad Tidings on the bottom. My lovely husband gave me one of his lollypop/cake pop sticks from his cake making stash for this, so I used my brown ink pad to colour it brown just by rolling it around teh pad. Now for the fun part and this uses just scraps of ribbon so I went through my box and found 2 shades of green these were wrapped around and secured with a glue dot. I added a silver wooden star from my stash as well as a wooden present and a cute teddy bear. I like to go through my stash and see what I have and I realised I had these wooden shapes from years and years ago so it was nice to see them again and actually use them! I finished with 2 small red gems.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WOW!!! Lindsey what a fantastic card I love the idea of the ribbon tree so creative and very clever I remember those little christmas embellishments they add a lovely finishing touch. love mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty Lindsey.Such a great idea to use the ribbon.
ReplyDeleteJayne x
One of you're best ever honey, beautiful card! Very clever!! Love Hubby!! xoxo
ReplyDelete