Thursday, October 18, 2012

my Christmas wreath


Hello Happy Thursday. I finished my wreath last night using the Elicia (ruffle) wool. I am so proud of it, it turned out well and Greg loved it too. The wool looks so pretty with the ribbon I got and the pick. It's a bit early to hang it yet although I wish I could!

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! That Santa ribbon is so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Xmas wreath honey, cant wait to hang it on the door! Stunning work!! Love Hubby! xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey that is so different with the ruffled knitting wool, have you got it on a wire circle to keep it round.
    I love it, lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best Christmas Wreath in Chicago Lindsey it's so pretty and perfect I love the Christmas bow you've added it looks beautiful. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete