Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Let it Snow with a jingle bell
I made this card last night I had a scrap of glittery blue card so I cut a card out of it on Art Philosophy at 4.5 inches and then cut a plain square from Art Philosophy in dark blue. I used a set of Doodlebug stamps I got on clearance at Michaels recently. I stamped the snowflakes using Versamark and then sprinkled over glitzy embossing powder then used my heat gun to emboss. I cut a snowflake from Art Philosophy and stamped Let it Snow, tied some ribbon around and added a jingle bell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another cute quick card the blue is very pretty enhancement of blue ribbon and red bell sets it off, we don't want snow for Christmas. Lesley
ReplyDeletegorgeous card honey, the embossed snowflakes look terrific! love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLovely card Lindsey the embossing makes a lovely crisp finish to the snow flakes the blue card is very effective mom xxxx
ReplyDelete