Wednesday, October 31, 2012
2 more Christmas cards
Hello here are 2 cards I made this afternoon. I used Art Philosophy to cut out the cards both at 4 inches. I then used patterned layers on both. For the Joyful Greetings one I used my new set of Hero Arts stamps I got at Michaels on Saturday, it's a lovely cute set. I stamped the greeting from that set as well as the cute little bird onto the green snowflake paper. I cut a branch from Art Philosophy and then stamped the bird again both on some turquoise card, some patterned red (wing) and white (scarf). I then layered up the birdie and coloured in the scarf using a red marker. For the other one I cut 2 circles from Art Philosophy both scalloped in a patterned paper and a white circle. I stamped the snowman on the white circle and coloured him in. I used some blue chalk on the background to resemble a sky.I stamped the Greeting in versa mark ink and used white embossing powder heated up. These turned out really nice, hope you like them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Absolutely beautiful cards honey, love the birdy and white embossing! love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey,these cards are fab. Love the colours you used and the bird is sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteJayne x
Lindsey I love both the cute little cards, the birdie is so cute and chirpy and the snowman is cute on his persil white background and red edge. Lesley
ReplyDeleteHello Lindsey 2 more beautiful cards, I really love the shapes of the cards and the new stamps are really good the little bird is very cute. xxxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete