Thursday, October 11, 2012

Holiday Joy Candle

This is my second card I made this morning,I am also entering this one into the CardzTV "Anything Goes" challenge you can find it here:



This one again I cut the card and spotted layer from Art Philosophy as well as the circle. I put the circle through my Cuttlebug using a lovely Sizzix embossing folder that Greg got me last time he was away in Boston and now is the first chance I've had to try it. I have never made a candle card so I got out Joys of the Season and cut out the candle and stamped Holiday Joy on the base of the candle. I then added some yellow glitter to the flame on the candle to give it some sparkle : )

6 comments:

  1. I really love it Lindsey, and I love the embossed Merry Christmas in the background. The card looks so bright and lights up for Christmas, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Festive card! LOVE the embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Lindsey, candles are one of my favourite things of Christmas and I love this one , the yellow sparkle on the flame is really effective and the embossing stands out so well. love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! beautiful card and I LOVE the embossing on the red! very pretty and thank you for sharing it with us:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card honey, especially the embossing!! love hubby! xoxo ps. i hope you win!

    ReplyDelete