Thursday, October 4, 2012

I love you anniversary box


Here is a cute little box I made for my darling husband for our wedding anniversary coming up. I love to make boxes so I couldn't resist making one for Greg. I used Artiste and cut it out of brown cardstock. I also used the same cartridge to make the rosette (I love making these too). I cut a circle and then used some Close to My Heart stamps to stamp the I love you. I cut a felt heart from a die with my Cuttlebug and then punched some large hearts for the sides. Inside I can't tell you what it is, but it's a very special gift for a very special man who will get to open this cute box on October 14!

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey I love it and it must be a special gift for a small box. I will just wait and see. I do like the design very much, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy box! You make awesome rosettes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful giftbox Lindsey, I think this is the best box you have made and for such a very special man Greg will love it and we will wait to see what the surprise is in the box love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete