Thursday, October 11, 2012

Another simple but cheerful card

This morning I managed to get 2 more cards done, these are the more simple ones I am doing for Christmas this year. For my darling Greg, my family and close friends well they are getting more elaborate ones but for everyone else I still want to make a card but I have learned over the past few years that I can still do a nice card but not put huge amounts of time and money into it when it's not all that appreciated but I still get to do my papercrafting but my time soon will be freed up for creating a surprise for my lovely Greg and doing some Christmas things for us! So this one was very simple using Art Philosophy to cut the card and decorative layer. I cut the bauble again using striped paper and then stamped Holiday Joy and added a silver gemstone.

3 comments:

  1. Simple but nice and it proves you don't have to put in a lot of time and you can still produce a lovely card. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely christmas card Lindsey , sometimes simplicity is better and still says "christmas". love mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card honey! Simple but effective! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete