Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Joy card

Here is one I made this morning again out of scraps. I had a scrap of this dotted embossed card so I cut it to mat a glittery blue card. I used Art Philosophy to cut out the letters and then tied some red and white twine around the brown card. I added a jingle bell and a reindeer button.

4 comments:

  1. it is good to make some quick simple cards as they turn out just as good and you haven't spent many hours on them. The reindeer button is so cute, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this card will bring much Joy! Maybe not quite as much as you bring to me.. love hubby! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely card made from your scrap pieces Lindsey the reindeer and bell add a lovely finishing touch, xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsey,thanks for stopping by,lost without all the social media we are used too! Fortunately everything ok now.
    Love the cards you've been making.Simple yet stunning!
    The reindeer button is a cute touch.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete