I made these cards this afternoon for 2 friends one in England one in Belgium that haven't been well and have been going through some rough times so I thought I would make them a card each. The first one turned out so cute using my Teddy Bear Parade cartridge I used a blue card and then a bright pink background which I put through my Cuttlebug dots folder. I then used a scrap of blue and white check paper and stamped the Consider yourself Hugged greeting. I added a little foam butterfly. The teddy I cut out with the cartridge but instead of just leaving the eyes black I used some white glossy accent with a touch of black to make my own goggly eyes and on her nose. For the skirt I cut up a tiny bit of tuille and gathered it together and then used a tiny bit of trim for a belt and voila a cute tutu skirt.
For the other card I usd a blue card again and layered some floral paper and then stamped the same greeting. I used Straight from the nest and Flower Shoppe to cut out the flower and leaves. I used a Peachy Keen face stamp and then used a white gel pen to do faux stitching and colour in the eyes.
Lindsey both cards are so cute they would brighten
ReplyDeleteanyones day, I love them both, Lesley
Gorgeous cards honey, Love the teddy bear, and also the PK face on the flower! Lucky friends! Love hubby!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteYours friends will certainly be cheered up when they recieve these lovely cards Lindsey, so bright and colourful and I just love the little tu-tu on the teddy so cute. love mom xxx
ReplyDelete