Tuesday, October 2, 2012
Happy Birthday using Flower Shoppe
I made this card this afternoon for a birthday coming up. I love to make flowers so I enjoyed doing this one. I started with a light blue card and matted on some purple and also a scrap of pretty Heidi Grace floral paper I had left over from another project. I then layered on some more blue and stamped Happy Birthday. I added some lovely trim and then used my Flower Shoppe Cartridge to cut out the flowers. I cut the leaves and stem from Straight From the Nest and finished with a spot button and a lime green brad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gorgeous card sweetheart! Someone will be very lucky, i wonder who will get it?? Love Hubby!! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteThis card should go to someone very special Lindsey, it's so pretty and creative the flower is gorgeous all the colours go together so beautifully. love mom xxx
ReplyDelete