Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Coco Loco
Hello Happy Monday, it's only one and a half more days till we leave for our trp we are very excited now and counting down : ). I had some time today to finish a layout I started last week. This is the last of my layouts for our trip to the Dominican Republic. These photos are of a coconut party we joined near the pool at the resort. I started with a light blue cardstock base and then cut an 11" square of tropical flower paper and then a green mat on top of that. The font was cut from the Cricut Craft Room font in my Explore and I did some faux stitching in white around the letters. I cut a label from the Artfully sent cartridge and wrote my journalling using my Cricut pens. I added various stickers and wood embellishment to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely page of such a fun day, coconuts & rum in the sun.. love hubby!! xoxo
ReplyDeletelove this Lindsey such a happy page, rum and coconut a nice "happy" drink L.O.L.
ReplyDeleteLove the papers you've used and the faux stitches add such a nice finish. xxx mom xxx
That is very different enjoying a coconut party, looks as though you both had fun. Greg showing off his suntan and muscles look great, Lesley
ReplyDelete"Coco Loco"...how fun is that? TFS! <3Kim
ReplyDelete