Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Beach Fun

Hello I have another page today of our trip to the Dominican Republic in July. We took a lot of photos on the beach but these are some of the best. I used a sheet of patterned paper from a Recollections stack I got at Michaels on the weekend, the colors in it are bright and tropical so it goes nicely with these photos. I stamped a sentiment stamp from a Fiskars set of stamps in my stash. The title was cut on my Cricut Explore I think it was from Pack your bags. The flowers are interesting. I put strips of Washi tape across a sheet of white card in different colors then cut out some flowers on my Cricut. I added some buttons from my stash for the centres. I have been looking for ways to use my Washi tape and this was a good one. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. You both look as though you enjoyed every minute, lovely photos of you both, lovely scenery also, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this page Lindsey especially the sentiment and the cricut flowers. gorgeous photo's of you both love it xxx mom xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful page, love the washi flowers and the title. love hubby xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete