Hello hope everyone is having a nice Wednesday it's a lovely sunny hot day here today and I'm here with Greg so all is well : ).
I'm still doing pages of our Dominican trip in July, this one is of some photos we had taken near the pool by a photographer at the resort, we got to hold real Parrots and an Iguana it was lovely, we were lucky too as we never saw the Photographer come around again so we're glad we got to do it.
I started with a blue cardstock base and then a spotted layer. I added a green and white tropical flower border along the edge. I used my Cricut Explore to write on the tag and cut it out for the journaling. For the fonts I went through the Cricut library and found the perfect titles with the Iguana and Parrot, I think these were from Animal Kingdom. The Fun part at the bottom is from Artiste. I added a bulldog clip at the top and some brads I've had for ages in my stash (I think they are Making Memories brand). Thanks for looking today, bye!
beautiful page honey!! love the iguana and parrot words. that was so much fun holding those animals - glad they didn't shit on us! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteLovely bright page and with you both holding the Iguana and the parrots and looking so happy, the man has certainly trained them very well.
ReplyDeleteA very lovely page, Lesley
lovely page Lindsey the words look great and the photo's and I like the way you've used the blue paper it brings out the colour of your clothes.
ReplyDeleteIf the animals had had an "accident" on you it would have been an omen for "good luck" L.O.L. xxx mom xxx
What a fun layout! You guys just look so cute. <3Kim
ReplyDelete