Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Just like being in Paris

Hello I haven't done a scrapbook page in a while I've decided to try and do a bit more scrapbooking when I can and work on my Christmas cards when we get back from Italy. So I'm continuing on with our photos from the Dominican Republic. This is a photo of us at the French restaurant at the resort we really liked it here and the food was 5 star quality it was like you could be in Paris (hence the title of my page). I started with a pink cardstock background then I used my Cricut Explore to cut the lovely shaped square, this was from French Manor. The background piece is cut in black and then I used a lovely floral sheet for the other part. I got this really nice paper pack from Michaels (Recollections) the other day for only $5 and it was a really nice stack with some nice bright papers in it. I used my Cricut to write my title, the pens are American Crafts chalk markers, I love the white on the black. I also used my black pen and Cricut to write my journalling on my tag. The tag is from Artiste. The flourish at the bottom is also from French Manor and I used a canvas sticker from my stash as well as a brad (Recollections). Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. A very lovely page and well thought out Lindsey, the photo of you both is lovely also, I think the black enhancement sets the page off beautifully, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page honey, very french! love hubby! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. "tres' bien" Lindsey, a really pretty page and so french, I love the flowery paper you've used it adds a lovely touch to the beautiful photo of you and Greg. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete