Friday, September 26, 2014
Sunset Bliss
Hello all, I started this one last night just finished it now, I think I'm almost finished with the Dominican Republic album now, soon I'll have Italy to do and that will be a LOT of photos! I can't wait now only 5 days to go. I don't normally put handwriting on my pages but I did love this journalling card so I thought I would do something different. I started with a page that was a from a recent Recollections Stack I got from Michaels, the colors are so bright and fun and it reminds me of tropical colors. I did my font on my Cricut Explore it was from the Southwest cartridge. The burlap sticker is from my stash (I think it was an old My Little Yellow Bicycle one)and the flowers were wooden Recollections flowers and I just inked one of them and used a Gelato stick on the other one with an enamel dot. I put enamel dots on the photo too. The journalling card mum sent me ages ago I think it was a Kaisercraft one. Thanks for looking today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lovely page of a wonderful time in paradise! love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteThe word "BEAUTIFUL" says it all Lindsey the whole layout ,photo and journalling are really lovely and make the perfect memory of your hoilday. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete