Hello Happy Friday we have a beautiful warm sunny day today hopefully it will last a bit longer well at least till we leave on Wednesday. This isn't a craft related post but I guess you could call baking a craft.
I had a text today from one of my clients Alex and her dog Benson she was very upset as Benson's health is failing and she is worried about what to do and how bad he will get.Besides that her mother is very ill. I saw her when I was out and she was crying it was a shame to see her upset so I thought I would whip up a batch of cupcakes when I got home as cupcakes can help any situation : ). So In between going out I made these and thankfully I had all the ingredients but If I hadn't I would have ran to the shop : ). They turned out beautiful and tasted wonderful they were chocolate with white chocolate chips and vanilla and peppermint buttercream icing. I baked them and my darling baker of a husband iced them he is a whizz with a piping bag. The whole cupcake tasted wonderful. I gave some to Tanya as well and Alex texted me to say she loved them so hopefully it made her day a bit. Have a nice weekend.
but best of all they tasted great! as well as looking great!!! well done, such a nice thing to do for someone feeling so low.... love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThat was lovely that you thought of your friends like that, the master chef
ReplyDeleteexcelled again in his wonderful piping and turned a cup cake into a master piece. Lesley
They look delicious you,re so thoughtful lindsey such a lovely thing to do and such a beautiful combined effort from you both. I,m sure Alex will love them xxx mom xx
ReplyDeleteYou are so kind. Your cupcakes are beautiful. Hugs. <3Kim
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely idea!!!!! It's great to surprise someone with such a yummy gift.
ReplyDeleteLove, Conny xx