Monday, September 22, 2014

Another pop up Christmas card


Hello Happy Sunday, I have another card I made using my new Artfully Sent cartridge, this one turned out so cute as well I already know I'm going to be using this cartridge a lot : ). This one had a pop up JOY in the center made out of a stocking, wreath and wintery scarf. For the front I used stamps to decorate. The JOY branch was from a Hampton Arts set I got at Michaels and the cute little Penguin was from a Taylored Expressions set from a couple of years back. I used coloured pencils to color in the images. I added some white glitter to the penguin. Have a lovely Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. very pretty card, filled with Joy! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stand up cards and this one is so special with the cute Penquin and the standup joy inside, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete