Monday, September 22, 2014

More Artfully Sent Christmas cards

Hello again I've made another 2 cards this afternoon, I'm getting my Christmas cards made because next week is busy and I'm not sure I'll get chance and the week after we go away so I'm glad to have some time today whilst Greg is finalizing our itinerary.

These again were from the Artfully Sent cartridge. These are simple but lovely, I tend to make the more complex cards or ones that take more time for those that I know appreciate them but I still do like to make all of my Christmas cards. These turned out lovely with the cut outs and then paper behind them. I added some embellishments or glitter to them as well. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. another 2 great cards! this new cricut is so good! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't matter how simple a card is it is all time consuming and as long as they are handmade they are made with love and I liked them both, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are very lovely Lindsey and have a "modern" twist which is really nice a case of less is more. xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete