Saturday, September 6, 2014
Happy Christmas side easel card
Hello everyone hope you are having a nice Friday or Saturday depending on where in the world you are! We had a very hot day today and a very nasty storm go through, I was watching it come across from my shared craft room/office with Greg, I'm glad we were inside at the time!
I made this cute card today I am so happy with how it turned out. I was inspired by a project I found on this blog here. I decided to do mine a bit different with a die cut instead of a stamp but I just love this cute Santa Claus. The card is a side easel card, if you're interested the measurements are found on that blog, it's very easy to do. You could easily cut everything on the Cricut but I cut the card and all the pieces by hand. The label is from the Artiste cartridge, the Stamp is from Verve Stamps. I used a Darice stars embossing folder and the Poinsettias are from Winter Woodland cartridge cut at just under an inch and put on 3D dots to that when the easel card is up it will hold it. The Santa was from Kadoodlebugdesigns, it's only $1.00 at the moment and it comes with 4 other Santa images. I used my Cricut to write Happy Christmas onto the sign. I added some white glitter glue on Santa as well. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the Santa easel card and I looked on the blog and I liked the wreath as well, a lovely bright happy card, well done, Lesley
ReplyDeleteWow Lindsey what a very unique card absolutely lovely, The whole card is so good but I just love the santa the glitter glue finishes him off perfectly well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteYou did it again! Another cute creations. You're on a roll! TFS. <3Kimberly
ReplyDeletebeautiful card! looks fantastic! love hubby! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteLovely Card!!!
ReplyDelete