Monday, September 22, 2014

Last card of the day

Hello last card for the day, I have to go and make dinner soon and the healthy apple crumble for dessert. I didn't use Artfully Sent this time, I just used a green A2 sized card then some layers of scraps of patterned paper and silver card. The Scalloped circle was from Art Philosophy and the Gingerbread man was from Jolly Holidays. I stamped a Peachy Keen stamp face on the Gingerbread man and added some rhinestones and faux stitching with a white gel pen. The banner is cut from an SVG file that came with a set of Peachy Keen stamps and the stamp is from the matching set.

6 comments:

  1. very striking card, love the peachy keen face! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely bright ginger bread man card they all blend in beautifully,
    Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Lindsey I love the gingerbread man and all the details you've added to him love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lindsey I love the gingerbread man and all the details you've added to him love it xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an adorable gingerbread man! You're really workin' that cartridge. <3 kim

    ReplyDelete