Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Swing card from Artfully Sent


Hello Happy Wednesday I thought I would upload this before I go to the gym and do  my work for the day. I made this card over a few days, I got it finished last night. I made one of the Swing cards from Artfully Sent cartridge. The one I used didn't come under the Christmas category in the handbook, it appeared to be with wedding cards but I think the wreath could be Christmassy so that's what I did. I added a houndstooth red and green patterned layer inside and a strip of wreaths adhesive tape, I got this at Michael's after Christmas last year on clearance and I love it. I added some rhinestones to the wreath. I used an old Taylored Expressions stamp for the front and a Close to my heart stamp in the middle, I cut an extra circle for the middle greeting it matches up with the front one. I also made the envelope from the cartridge and I love the liners that go in them they make them a bit more special. Thanks for looking, have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. lovely card, very effective, envelop with sleeve adds a real touch of class. love hubby! xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting so clever Lindsey with your new toy, I love the card and the swing effect and the envelope with the pretty lining is very special, Lesley.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very special card and envelope Lindsey this is very clever and creative I love the swing card and the lined envelope love it mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's Fabulous. BTW I couldn't resist. I bought it. <3Kim

    ReplyDelete