Sunday, August 31, 2014
Summer Smiles layout
Hello Happy Saturday it's a lovely hot day here today. I finished a page this afternoon continuing on with our photos of the Dominican Republic. I didn't realise i got some other tools and stuff in my photo oops oh well! This is a lovely photo of us near the beautiful pool at the resort. I started with a light blue cardstock base. I cut a scalloped square out of floral patterned paper and I used my Cricut pens to write the little title down the bottom. I cut the main title from a SVG cut I got from Miss Kates Cuttables I got it for only 50 cents. I cut the little sun on my Cricut Explore and used my Cricut pens to write my journalling. I used a chipboard piece that says "beautiful". I cut the swimsuit borders from the library with the Cricut. I added a couple of brads to finish on the shorts and near the title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A lovely sunny page Lindsey and you both look great in your bathers .There seems to be no end to the things you can do on your Cricut Explore , the sun is lovely well done xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteI just love you you used the Cricut pens! Miss Kate's Cuttables are adorable and you used this one perfectly. <3Kimberly
ReplyDeletebeautiful page of a wonderful day in paradise!! whole page is brilliant!! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteAnother bright sunny page with the cute bottoms and tops along the top of page and I think there are two lovely people in the pool too hard to see
ReplyDeleteeven when I enlarge it. Lesley