Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Reindeer in the snow Christmas card
Hello Happy Monday it's very hot and stormy here, but I would rather that than snow! I have another Christmas card, I started this one on the weekend and finished it now. I bought a new set of stamps at Michaels on Saturday these are a Hampton Arts Christmas set, so cute so I was looking forward to trying them out. I started with a pre-made A2 size card in silver and then I used a piece of paper from a little American Crafts Christmas pad I had (6 x 6) it looks like a winter forest. I stamped the tree and reindeer from the set onto this and then again on white and I coloured in the white images with my colored pencils and cut them out and paper pieced them. I added some glitter gel pen to the reindeers antlers and his scarf. I then cut some "snow" out of a scrap of glittery cardstock and used a Verve stamp to stamp my greeting. I think it turned out lovely, thanks for looking, have a nice day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fantastic card honey, looks very Christmassy!! Love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteA very nice and different card, detailed beautifully, Lesley
ReplyDeletelovely card Lindsey you're cards are always really special and so colourful love it mom xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh, this card is so lovely!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment at my Christmas Cards! :-)