Saturday, August 9, 2014

I love my Cricut..look what I made with leather

Hello happy Friday, I am really happy with this latest project I made. Last weekend I got an email from Cricut with a project on how to make earrings from leather I was really eager to try this as they will make lovely gifts, I've made these for my mum but now I know it works I will play around with other designs. To do this you need the Cricut Explore Deep Cut blade and housing, some leather (I got a sheet of 1.5mm thickness leather from Michaels), some jump rings, earring wires, a heavy duty hole punch as well as the Strong grip Cricut mat and the black Cricut Marker. Don't they look pretty? I'm amazed at what the Cricut Explore can do and my hubby is the best for getting it for me for my birthday : ) Have a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. how brilliant is that! fantastic honey! love hubby xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just absolutely amazed! I'm definitely going to try this. Thank you for the inspiration. <3Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mum will certainly love the very light creative earrings and wear them with pride, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great idea! They are amazing!

    ReplyDelete