Hello it's a nice sunny Thursday here I have been busy out with the dogs today and later it's time to take Ivy to the lake with Greg which will be fun, we all look forward to that, she's a little dynamo but full of love and joy : ).
My friend Conny are doing a fun card swap each month, each month we take it in turns and choose 2 themes, then we both pick a theme from those 2 and make a card (but don't tell which one we chose) and send it. Conny picked this month and her themes were:
Vacation
in Italy or the U.S. J
summer is
leaving, fall is coming (using summer and fall colours for example)
So I chose the first one - vacation in Italy or the U.S. We are going to Italy in October and Conny is going to the U.S In October so I chose to do a U.S themed card. I used a navy blue pre-made card then on my Cricut Explore I cut out the American Flag, the person (which is made to look like Conny) and the suitcase. I also cut out the little label and used my Cricut pens to write the greeting. The pens are still probbaly my my favourite part of the Cricut, you can write any greeting you want and don't need as many sentiment stamps which saves storage space and money : ). I added some chalk to the face as I used white cardstock but made it look skin colored and some Pearl Effects on the hair.
I hope she likes her card, I'll send that this week. Thanks for looking.
lovely card honey!! love hubby!! xoxox
ReplyDeleteThat is a very unusual way and at the same time it is keeping you both busy and creative, it appears to be a very appropriate theme seeing that you are both holidaying, looks good, Lesley
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete