Saturday, August 23, 2014
Bear Christmas Card
Hello Happy Friday, I hope you've had a nice week. I made this card today, sorry about the lighting but It's getting dark now and I wanted to get the photo on tonight. I got an email from Kadoodle Bug Designs that they were having a sale on their SVG files so I bought a couple. This gorgeous little bear and his bell was only 75 cents and I'm so glad I got him. I made a square 5 x 5 inch card then added a white glitter layer, a spotted layer and a layer cut from Elegant Edges in Green. I used my Cricut to write my greeting. I cut my bear out on my Cricut too, he was a bit fiddly but worth it. Greg helped me work out what to glue first in layers (it's nice to share a craft room/office with Greg!). I added some little red gemstones on the holly. I put him up on 3D squares. I think this one turned out very cute. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
fabulous card, very cute and intricate details! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card Lindsey so much detail and so pretty love the bell and the little gemstones.xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteA very cute card with the little bear and bell an the enhancements of tiny gems.Lesley
ReplyDeleteI need to make more 5 x 5 cards. This one is adorable! <3Kimberly
ReplyDelete