Hello Happy Thursday, only one more day till the weekend, I'm looking forward to going out to do some shopping in the suburbs before we go to the concert.
I made this card for Greg for our anniversary coming up in October, we'll be in Italy so I decided to do a little scene of us sitting in the restaurant along the Amalfi Coast. I made a center step card. I got the SVG file for this from www.loriwhitlock.com and it came with the green layers, the banner (which I cut in a scrap of love script paper) and the white scalloped rectangle layer. I cut the card in red and then I embossed the green layers in my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I used my Cricut Explore to write my font. I used an American Crafts Slickwriter pen in red to write my sentiment which reads "Felice Anniversario Sweetie" which means Happy Anniversary Sweetie in Italian. I cut the window from the French Manor cartridge and the couple sitting at the table is from the Sweethearts cartridge. I made my own little Italian flag from scraps and added a toothpick to make into a flag. I'm so excited about going to Italy and of course our anniversary there and I know Greg will love his card, thanks for looking.
A very unusual card with the cutout idea in the window. You have put a lot of thought into this card. Lesley
ReplyDeletesuch a beautiful card Lindsey so much detail and creativity and so much love has been put into it Greg will be so happy when he recieves it xxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteThis is just absolutely gorgeous. Great work! <3Kim
ReplyDeleteGreat Card! It's such a lovely idea!!
ReplyDelete