Saturday, August 9, 2014
Birthday card
Hello again I've got another card that I put together today. I got some of the Cricut markers when I got my Cricut but then I saw on YouTube that some other people had found cheaper alternatives that also will draw with the Cricut. I bought some American Crafts Chalk markers for a bargain the other day at Tuesday Morning and I tried them and they are great. I used my Explore to write the greetings both in gold and white chalk markers on some black card, I really love the look of the writing on cards. I matted the black layer onto a red dotted DCWV card. For the balloons I used a freebie I got ages ago from Miss Kates Cuttables and stamped Peachy Keen faces on them. I'm using my PK stamps a lot lately I love the cute faces. I added some twine and a bow and also some star gemstones. Thanks for looking, have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovely card Lindsey it would make anyone's birthday special,love your "freebie"balloons l.o.l. mom xxx
ReplyDeleteLindsey, you're brilliant! I must try this. This card is so cute. I can't wait to see the layouts you'll be creating of your vacation. <3Kimberly
ReplyDeletebrilliant card, love the use of the explore to write on the black background! love hubby! xoxoox
ReplyDeleteA very beautiful bright well thought out card, Lesley
ReplyDeleteA great, colourful Card!!!
ReplyDelete