Wednesday, August 27, 2014

some felt decorations

Hello another post today, I thought I would show you these cute Christmas decorations I've made, I used my Cricut to cut out the felt hearts and the Christmas tree. I put stuffing in each decoration and blanket stitched around the edges. I added ribbon and a reindeer button to one and then I decorated the tree on the other using some mini ricrac and sequins. Have a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. Did you have to put fabric stiffener on the felt before you cut it on the Cricut? These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cute! Now all we need is a tree for them!! Love hubbyxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beats cutting them out by hand with the cricut, they will look lovely on your tree this year and when you think Xmas isn't that far away, well done Lindsey, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these Lindsey, (I would love one for our tree) hint hint L.O.L.
    You come up with such wonderful craft ideas and these are so gorgoeous love them xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete