Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine for Ivy

Hello Happy Valentines Day! I hope you had or are having a nice day. I went to the gym this morning, no dogs today so I'm going to be cooking a nice dinner for us later and Greg is going to make a wonderful cake so I'm very excited.

Ivy gave us a Valentines Day card today, a really cute one so naturally she got one as well. I made her this one, the dog looks so cute just like Ivy. I started with a ready made card base and then cut a heart with my Spellbinders die. I cut the puppy from Create a Critter at 2.5 inches. I printed a sentiment on the computer and cut a banner. I hope Ivy likes her card!

3 comments:

  1. So very cute, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am certain Ivy would have loved her card, its beautiful like her! love hubby! xoxox

    ReplyDelete