Hello Happy Thursday, the sun is shining here but it's very cold but hey at least the sun is shining, I'd rather that than grey any day! Plus the fact I am with my lovely husband is always good, if he's there it's always a good day!
I'm still scrapbooking our California photos, this one is of when we went to see a baseball game in L.A between the Red Sox and Dodgers, we had a great time, it's nice to watch a baseball game on a summer's evening and especially if you are in the front row! I love this photo of us!
I'll put my recipe for my page below, thanks for looking
Background paper - Crate paper
Overlay - cut at 11" from Artbooking in a green shimmery sheet of DCWV cardstock
Green Patterned paper - K & Company
Tag (Photo mat) - scrap of navy cardstock cut in the tag shape from Artbooking (with Artbooking everything is cut to proportion, so I had my dial set at 11" but it's not 11" inch, it gets cut in proportion to the layout)
Border - scrap of red cardstock - Arbooking
Title - scrap of blue cardstock - Artbooking
Journalling - scrap of navy blue cut in Artbooking
Stickers - Karen Foster
Flair Badge - Recollections
Lovely page honey, that was a great night at Dodger Stadium. I love that you used the RedSox font for the journaling. Love hubby xoxox
ReplyDeleteWell layed out and the paler colours are nice, Lesley
ReplyDeleteGreat page Lindsey love the little baseball embellishment and the baseball bat xxx mom xxx
ReplyDelete