Saturday, February 1, 2014

Valentines Day Napkin Rings



Hello Happy Friday, I'm glad the weekend is here, although we're getting a lot more snow tonight yippee!!! No I don't really mean that! But Greg showed me some photos of a place in Russia today that is so so much worse than Chicago, apparently it's the coldest place on earth so it's true there is always someone worse off or somewhere! So now I will try not to complain when it's so cold here and best of all I have Greg with me so I"m always glad about that!

Anyway onto a fun project I made today. I made some cute Valentines Day napkin rings for our table on Valentines Day. Sorry about first the light on the second picture and my slippers haha in the third one. They were really simple to do. I had a scrap of some lovely Doodlebug paper (I can't remember the name now) but it's a couple of years old, I have really used every scarp of this paper, I love it so much. Anyway I had this lying in my scrap box so I cut it in half and it measured about one inch in width. I cut the length about 7 inches (I measured around my napkins). I went to my Cricut Craft Room and noticed that I had "Valentine Sweets" showing up in there, It must be a freebie at the moment so I cut out the cute teddy holding the heart in layers. I used a CTMH set of sentiment stamps to stamp the greeting. I also added some heart ribbon I got at Michaels around each one. I'm quite pleased with these! Have a nice weekend.

4 comments:

  1. Can't believe the smartest person didn't get any credit for coming up with the idea...? although the execution of the idea was done equally as well! they look awesome honey! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lindsey and really pretty, They are so perfect for you and Greg (teddy bears) :-)
    The ribbon is very pretty, well done Lindsey xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, So pretty, Lesley

    ReplyDelete