Monday, February 17, 2014

Together by the Fire

Hello I have a page for you today on when we visited San Diego last year. We stayed in a gorgeous Balinese style bungalow with a firepit and I just love this photo of us sitting near the firepit. This was one that had to be scrapbooked to look back on later in life!

Recipe:

Background cardstock - Crate Paper
Second background cardstock - Crate Paper and cut with Artbooking (I love the lacy edging) at 11"
"Together" banner - Artbooking cut in proportion to the page size
"Remember" burlap sticker - My Little Yellow Bicycle
Scalloped rectangle for the journaling - Elegant Edges sized on the CCR
Fire - Create a Critter - sized on the CCR
"By the Fire" font - Holiday Frames sized on the CCR
"You and Me Heart" stamped in brown ink, the stamp is a Recollections one, Greg found this set at Michaels yesterday for $2,99 bargain!!

I am dying to get onto my Valentines pages but I really should finish one thing before I start another so I will finish California first!

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Very nice, You could both do to sit around one of them at the moment, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page of our romantic time in San Diego last summer. Beautiful memories for us!! Love Hubby! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice page lindsey the colours you've used add a "warm" touch to the whole page xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete