Hello I thought it was about time to continue on with Ruby's album. I keep meaning to finish it and this time I"m going to as I want to be able to look through it with Greg and remember her. I get upset still by seeing the photos of her as we both miss her a lot but we're lucky to have met her and spent time with her, she was such an adorable dog, but we really believe Ruby sent Ivy to us to love.
8 x 8 page cut in brown by hand on my trimmer - DCWV
8 x 8 patterned cardstock cut by hand on trimmer - DCWV
border - Paper Pups cartridge sized the CCR
banner - Paper Pups cartridge sized in the CCR - Embossing folder - Cuttlebug dots
friends word - Create a Critter sized in the CCR - scrap of DCWV paper
backing cardstock on photos - a scrap I had left over from Crate Paper
Tag and word die cuts - very old Colorbok ones from my stash
journaling done on Publisher
lovely page of our very missed adorable miss Ruby! she was so special to us, she will always in our hearts! from tiny puppy to as big as me, i loved those hugs! love hubby xoxo
ReplyDeleteA very lovely page of a very special pooch she was so adorable , I think that Ivy was meant to come along when she did as part of Ruby seems to be in Ivy such gorgeous animals. xxxx mom xxxx
ReplyDeleteRuby is awesome! Super cute layout too! <3Kimberly
ReplyDeleteAdorable Miss Ruby, well done, Lesley
ReplyDelete