Hello from snowy Chicago, we really hope this is the last snowstorm and we see signs of improvement!
I have a page I did yesterday on Coronado Island which is just near San Diego, where we visited last year. I think the bright colors look really good with these photos.
Recipe:
Background paper - DCWV Pocket full of Posies stack
Background Papers next layer - same stack
Border strip - Making Memories
Coronado Island title - Don Juan cartridge welded in the CCR and then rectangles of coloured card underneath from scraps
Palm Tree sticker - from my stash
Jouraling strips done on Publisher
Camera sticker - an old one from my stash
Lovely page of beautiful Coronado Island, very bright and colorful page, gorgeous place, just like the girl in the bottom photo! love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteVery clean colourful beach and lovely view, Lesley
ReplyDeleteOooh what a vibrant and happy page! makes me smile! really smashing combo with the photos! xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page Lindsey the colours are so bright and fresh the photo's and embellishments are really lovely. xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteNice bright colors! Love the journaling technique too!
ReplyDelete