Monday, February 3, 2014
Valentines Day gift box
Hello Happy Monday. I've got a box to show you today that I made for Greg's Valentines Day present. Right now Greg is making decorations for the Valentines Day cake, I can't wait to see what he does this time! I"m going to do my posts a bit different and just put the "recipe" at the end and what I used (If I can remember everything).
Box - Artiste Cartridge cut at 3 inches - Cardstock - DCWV red
Bow - Artiste Cartridge - cut at 1.25 inches - Paper - scrap from my stash- Rhinestone - $1 bin at Michaels
Tag - Art Philosophy Cartridge - resized in the Cricut Craft room - scrap of red card - Stamp - $1 bin at Michaels.
Valentines Day Washi Tape - Recollections Michaels
Hearts - Artiste Cartridge - 2.5" in a scrap of red patterned paper, smaller heart - scrap of pink paper
Embossing Folder - Chevron folder I got free with a DCWV paper stack I got yesterday at Joann's yesterday for $3!!!
I think this turned out very cute and I"m sure Greg will love it!
I'm going to enter this in a challenge over at BBTB2 and Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
lucky boy, what's in it? love ya lots, love hubby!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, what a gorgeous Valentine box. Love the bow on top. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteGreat box! Love that bow on top and the paper you chose for everything-thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is really great - so original. I especially love the bow and the tag. Thank you for joining FCCB this week.
ReplyDeleteI must try this! <3Kimberly
ReplyDeleteI love the finishing touches on this box! Thanks for jjoining us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteLove your finishing touches on your box! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful box !!! Thank you so much for joining us at BBTB2 !!!
ReplyDeleteMayra DTM
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com
Great Valentine box! Thanks for joining the BBTB2 challenge!
ReplyDelete~Laura @ craftychickscreating.blogspot.com
What a darling box!! Love the bow on top and the pretty heart on the front. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Valentine Heart' challenge at BBTB2!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute box! Love the bow and the scallop heart is perfect! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at BBTB2 and FCCB!!!
ReplyDeleteEmily
Mollie's Motif
This box is great! I especially like the bow! Thanks for joining the Seeing Red challenge at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteA very special box for a very special man and a lovely valentines gift well done lindsey. I like the idea of putting the "recipe "on your blog xxx mom xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous treat box!! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!!
ReplyDeleteGreat box, I love that pretty pink bow you put on top! Thanks for joining FCCB's "Seeing Red" challenge this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is too cute! Love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is a very cute box! Your husband will love this box. I love the bow and pretty heart. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute box! Love the bow and don't you love that you can have all that on the Artiste cart?! I love that you are giving the love of your life this special box to house his gift. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2;-)
ReplyDeleteIt's such a cute box!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great project for a special sweetheart! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.
ReplyDeleteMaureen