Hello Happy Friday I have a card today that I finished today for my mum's birthday this year. She really likes Elephants so I saw this image on one of my cartridges and thought it would be perfect.
Recipe:
Kraft Cardstock - cut into a 6" card from the Everyday Pop Up Cards cartridge
Blue layer - from my stash
Star paper - American Crafts
Spotted border layer - American Crafts
Flower shadow and orange flower - Paper Lace Cartridge cut at 3"
Blue Ribbon - Papertrey Ink
Elephant - Zooballoo cartridge cut at 1.5"
Banner - Artiste sized on the CCR
Stamp - a free set I got with a U.K Magazine
Thanks for looking have a nice weekend.
Perfect, seems so fitting and appropriate LOL :-) love hubby! xoxox
ReplyDeleteYour mum will love the card with the elephant on it, good to have them made early, Lesley
ReplyDelete