Monday, February 10, 2014

more Ruby

Hello another page on Ruby, I"m getting a lot done today : ) I created this page on a gorgeous photo of her drinking out of the water fountain at the park, she would drag us over to the fountain to make sure she got a drink!

8 x 8 page cut down to size from a Recollections Valentines stack I got for half price yesterday!
Red/Pink strip cut from another page from the same stack
PawPrint border cut from a scrap I had from another page
Black and White polka dot ribbon - Verve Stamps
Title cut on the CCR from Paper Pups - paper was from DCWV
Paw Print Sticker from my stash
Sticker under photo from American Crafts


4 comments:

  1. Ruby reminds me of Zena so much and you miss them dearly. The drink in the park would be so important to her, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Ruby loved her drinks, she used to pull me over there, just like Ivy does now! I miss her so much, wish we could have both her and Ivy together! Love hubby!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page to remember Ruby - although you have her in your minds also without any photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ruby was a very special dog that gave you both so much love and happiness and now you have all these wonderful photo's of her to look back on xxx mom xxx

    ReplyDelete