Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentines Day sewing


Hello hope you're having a nice weekend it's been snowing all day here today so after we got home from doing the shopping I did a bit of sewing. I wanted to make either a table runner or table cloth for Valentines Day and napkins. So last week at Joann's i was looking at fabric and I found a fabric I liked which was this one as I love the funky hearts and the colors and I said to Greg that I really had to get one with red in it as we have red napkins but he said "why don't you make your own?" so we chose some hot pink material which matched perfect with the hearts in the tablecloth fabric. So during the week they were cut out and then pinned around the hem and then today I just sewed the hems. I really love it and look forward to seeing how it looks all set up on the table for Valentines Day. I also love how the napkin rings that I made last week on my Cricut look around my homemade napkins. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work, make your own, and no compromises! they look awesome, and will do nicely come Friday! love hubby xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will look lovely on your Valentine day table, Lesley

    ReplyDelete